Halal Competency Training
May 24 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmRM400
It is a new requirement as stated in MPPHM (Domestic) 2020 that the organization shall ensure Halal Competency training course is implemented at least once every 3 years to the Internal Halal Committee Members.
This training will expand the knowledge and competency level of the Internal Halal Committee members thus will improve Halal & Food safety ecosystem within organization. The participants will be exposed to Halal Management best practice as well as Halal Assurance Management System.
Halal Competency Training Content
- Principle of Halal & Haram
- Halal compliance requirement
- Malaysia Standard (MS)
- MPPHM (Domestic) 2020
- Malaysia Halal Management System (MHMS)
- Halal Assurance System (HAS)
- Halal related laws and regulations
- Best practices and common cause of non compliance in Halal Audit.
- Increase the level of understanding on the halal principles and concept.
- Improved understanding on Halal compliance and requirements
- Clearly comprehend the Halal Assurance Management System
- Explain best halal practices within a food premise/area.
- Improve the company’s halal assurance system
Halal Competency Training Certificate
According to MPPHM 2020, only certified Halal Professional board company or organizations is allowed to conduct such training. Therefore, only Halal Competency Training certificate issued other than registered company is not accepted by Halal authority.
Al barakah Training solution Sdn Bhd has partnered with HPB Registered company namely
- Exclusive Continent Sdn Bhd
- JCP Professional Services Sdn Bhd
to organized this training in accordance to Halal Professional Board guidelines.
Al Barakah Training solution sdn bhd is a HRDC registered training provider. This training is fully claimable under HRDC Claimable courses.