GMP & HACCP Awareness Course
April 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmRM400
GMP HACCP awareness course is a customized training program to enhanced the knowledge and understanding of a GMP and HACCP certified organizations workers. This high impact online training will provide participants with the latest update on GMP and HACCP.
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) ensures that products are produced and controlled consistently according to quality standards, meanwhile HACCP is a risk management tool is primarily used to manage food safety risks.
In Malaysia, Malaysian Standard MS 1514:2009 for GMP and MS 1480: 2019 for HACCP, published by Department of Standards. Successful HACCP programs depend upon prerequisite programs, such as good manufacturing practices (GMP) to ensure the production of safe food products.
GMP HACCP Awareness Course Outline
- Introduction to Food Safety & Management System
- Foodborne Illness
- Importance of HACCP Pre Requisite Program – GMP/ GHP
- The Components In GMP
- Introduction to HACCP
- HACCP Plan
- Understanding The HACCP 12 Stages
- 7 Principle Of HACCP
- HACCP Development Steps According to
- Summary & Conclusion
The main objective training is to enhance employee’s performance. Therefore at the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Understand what food safety is all about and importance of food safety in their industry.
- The Importance of Good Manufacturing practice within food production facilities.
- Getting information, the control of foodborne hazards related to all stages of the food chain
- Understand the pre-requisite programs to support the HACCP system.
- Understand the essential elements in developing a HACCP plan.